Summer Camp in Minnesota is a great choice. Summer has a unique vibrancy in the northern states and this unique energy makes our campus in Owatonna, Minnesota the natural choice for kids ready to have some fun. Minnesota’s natural beauty is unmatched and combined with the activities and curriculum that your child is passionate about; you have a recipe for the best summer camp ever!
If you agree that summer camp in Minnesota might be just what you are looking for then you will be thrilled to learn about Camp Pillsbury in Owatonna, Minnesota. Located off of US35, Owatonna and Camp Pillsbury are just an hour south of the twin cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Not only is Camp Pillsbury centrally located for Minnesota residents, it is also a great choice for summer campers from the Great Lakes and Midwest areas like Chicago, Des Moines, Milwaukee, Omaha, Indianapolis, Columbus and for international campers from around the world.
Summer Camp in Minnesota
Nobody appreciates summer fun like the kids in Minnesota. A long winter makes a great summer camp that much more exciting. Now imagine choosing from a list of great summer camp programs you could only dream of from your average camp:
- Music Summer Camp Program – Hone your vocal skills or learn to play an interesting instrument taught by Camp Pillsbury’s wonderful instructors!
- Dance Summer Camp Program – Get fit with Zumba or learn to tap to your favorite song.
- Equestrian Summer Camp Program – Learn to ride a horse like a champion and learn how to properly care for a horse and its home.
- Tech – Multimedia – Digital Summer Camp – Get savvy with computers! From creating a stop motion film to creating graphics with graphic design, you will never be bored!
- Theater Summer Camp Program – Hop on stage and be the star of a Broadway style production or be behind the scenes making sure everything goes smoothly!
- Extreme Sports Summer Camp Program – Participate in extreme sports like skateboarding and rock climbing. See you on the half-pipe!
- Circus Summer Camp Program – You can become the master of the trapeze with this program.
- Pop and Rock Band Summer Camp Program – Become a rock star! Perform your own rock concert with heavy guitar and loud drums!
- Role Playing Games Summer Camp Program – Imagination is key to taking a journey to a magical world here. Gather your team and head to the realm for some live action role-playing. Hold your own convention even make your own costume!
- Visual and Fine Arts Summer Camp Program – Let those creativity juices flow! Become the next Van Gogh and take your paintings to the next level or sculpt the next statue of David with tree branches!
- Water Sports Summer Camp Program – Get a little wet while learning to water ski or take it easy and check out the free swim.
- Sports Summer Camp Program – Be a team player with sports like Baseball and Volleyball!
- Cheerleading and Gymnastic Summer Camp Program – Learn to do a back bend like a pro and cheer for your favorite team!
- Visual and Fine Arts Summer Camp Program – Let your artistic side shine while making cool projects.
- Magic Summer Camp Program – Impress your friends and family by learning the secret of magic tricks and how to perform them.
- Culinary Arts Summer Camp Program – Learn to make tempting dishes from around the world while about learning safety and nutrition.
- Fashion Design Summer Camp Program – Are you a Fashionista who loves to create looks and outfits? Then this is the program for you.
As you can see, summer camp in Minnesota just got even more exciting with Camp Pillsbury! And, with specific options for both local camper and out of town sleep-away campers, we have the perfect summer camp options for you.
We have always thought Camp Pillsbury is the coolest summer camp in the world but are proud to be named by The Philadelphia Inquirer and philly.com the coolest summer camp in Minnesota! So if you are ready to learn more about Camp Pillsbury, just follow the two links below for rates and registration.